About Howard Doolan Associates
Howard Doolan Associates:
- Formed to offer quality and highly experienced consultancy services to all sectors.
- Combines valuable experience in the consulting and contracting sector to offer clients a more informed and 'hands on' service.
- A committed team of professionals each working with the client and other members of the design team to achieve a common goal.
- Experience in all markets nationwide.
- Specialisation in residential, healthcare, education, commercial, retail, industrial and leisure.
- A partnership approach with clients, other professional bodies and contractors to achieve a quality product.
- Proactive and Personal for a successful result within time and budget.
H.J.Doolan - C Eng MIMechE FCIBSE
N.A.Doolan - I Eng ACIBSE
All work is carried out by qualified Engineers under the overall guidance of a Chartered Engineer.
Our current staffing levels comprise 4 M&E design engineers, 2 CAD engineers, and 3 office administrators.
Howard Doolan has had 40+ years experience in design work associated with Industrial, Commercial, Health and Educational Buildings, and has primary overall responsibility for the Electrical Engineering Services.
Neil Doolan has 20 years experience in design and maintenance associated with Local Authority, Housing Association, Industrial, Commercial, Health and Educational Building, and has primary overall responsibility for the Mechanical Engineering Services.
The Practice receives commissions for the design work associated with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services installations, and the production of detailed specifications, drawings and performance specifications for health, education, industrial, commercial, community and residential developments. Current and previous schemes include multi-storey residential flats, student accommodation and social amenities, hotels, bespoke and advanced factories, theatres for performing arts, cinema, college facilities, laboratories, office accommodation, residential nursing homes, lecture theatre and associated facilities, private hospital operating theatre and X-Ray departments, leisure facilities, community centres, industrial process control building services requirements, military establishments and private residences.
The Practice places particular emphasis on the design of low carbon buildings utilising the most up-to-date renewable and sustainable energy technologies wherever possible.
The Practice is equipped with the use of Computer Aided Design and Draughting using current Hevacomp and Autocad software.
a) Mr S Howison
Building Maintenance Manager
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service
Forest View Business Park
b) Mr P Yeoman
c) Ms H Galsworthy
United Welsh Housing Association
13 Beddau Way